- 1. Your purchase of WWF Weekly Lottery entries is from WWF-UK, the “Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- 2. You represent and agree that;
a) You are 18 years of age or over;
b) You will not buy or purport to buy a WWF Weekly Lottery entry on behalf of anybody under the age of 18; and
c) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address, email address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- 3. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraph 2 a) and b) above.
- 4. Entry is open to residents of mainland Great Britain and Northern Ireland only (this excludes Isle of Man and the Channel Islands). Licence holders directly involved in the running of the WWF Weekly Lottery are excluded (list of names available on request).
- 5. You accept that the WWF Weekly Lottery draws are licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances the Promoter may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your entry(s).
- 6. The prizes for the WWF Weekly Lottery are printed on the marketing and promotional materials provided and are advertised on the WWF website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 7 days of the draw taking place. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure via the WWF website.
- 7. The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Players may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
- 8. The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the WWF Weekly Lottery scheme.
- 9. The Promoter will conduct the WWF Weekly Lottery draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- 10. The winning numbers will be published on the WWF website and will be available via the Lottery Helpline (01524 753296, Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm), from the following working day.
- 11. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 12. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- 13. The Promoter is not liable to you for:
a) Loss or damage, including the right to receive a prize, suffered by you if you have not complied with these rules, any relevant participation instructions, or the rules and regulations of the Gambling Commission under legislation laid down in the Gambling Act 2005;
b) The Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
c) Loss or damage incurred by you in connection with or arising from the participation in the WWF Weekly Lottery;
d) Any delays or failures in the WWF website or any software, hardware or any other systems used by the Promoter for the administration of the WWF Weekly Lottery; and
e) Any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- 14. The Promoter is not liable to you in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise in connection with the WWF Weekly Lottery for loss of venue, contract, profits, anticipated savings or loss of data, any special or indirect or consequential losses or any loss of goodwill or reputation.
- 15. All warranties, conditions or guarantees relating to the WWF Weekly Lottery made by or on behalf of the Promoter whether express or implied by law, in the course of dealings or otherwise, are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 16. The Promoter’s liability to you shall be limited to the amount of any prize which has become due to you.
- 17. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- 18. Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of WWF Weekly Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- 19. If you choose not to continue playing, you may cancel at any time by notifying the Promoter by post, email or by telephone. Any subscriptions you may have paid in advance will continue to play in the WWF Weekly Lottery until your credit expires, unless you specifically request a refund. Any advance payments under £1 will be treated as a donation.
- 20. You may be asked for a quote and photograph for marketing purposes.
- 21. The Promoter reserves the right to use winner’s names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mr W from Woking.
- 22. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, stolen, delayed, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries that reach us after the closing date, or for any delay in bank payments. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- 23. Prizes will be automatically paid out to the winners by cheque, using the contact details provided. There is no need to contact the Promoter to claim a prize.
- 24. WWF is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the WWF website or request further information by calling the Lottery Helpline.
- 25. WWF Weekly Lottery operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the WWF website or upon request by telephoning the Lottery Helpline.
- 26. WWF will keep your data secure. We never sell your personal data and will not share it with other companies unless it is necessary to provide you with information or a service that you have requested from us. We may use your information to contact you in the future about WWF activities, including fundraising. If you would prefer not to receive communications from us, please let us know by contacting WWF Supporter Care Team on 01483 426444 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If the WWF Weekly Lottery performs to budgetary expectations, during 2021 we project that, £161,462 would be raised from ticket sales in our WWF Weekly Lottery, with 20.53% spent on prizes, 31.77% being re-invested into growing our lottery programme so it can raise even more in the future and 47.70% being used to fund the work of WWF.